I changed icon and graphics more than 5 times and improved ASO couple of times. This not just improved my user experience but also increased daily installs. To display a different icon, please update the icon image file in your APK. To find the location of the existing icon, you can use the manifest property or check your APK’s “res” folder.
- In the src/screens/SettingsScreen.js file, right after the SettingsScreen class definition, we are going to define a stack navigator.
- Perhaps you’ve got a great idea for a new themed appearance that you’d like to make.
- It only takes a minute to complete these processes, and immediately, you will see change on your home screen, looking good.
- Now you will be asked to choose the drawer style.
- What you do is create a shortcut with the “Open App” action, choose your app, pick a customized picture for the icon, and save it to your home screen.
- Now, tap on Choose and select the app icon you want to change.
Select “Download,” and after a few seconds, choose “Apply” to add the icons. Well, it was not easy, but I managed to land on the APK Icon Editor open source application page and when I installed and tried it, I was pretty impressed. So let me show you how you can change app icons and names using this particular app.
But it’s all the same when apps clutter your home screen and your app drawer. You can either organize it and optimize it, but if you don’t need an app, and if you can download it whenever you need it, then don’t keep it on your phone. You can cover all the apps you want, but we recommend hiding the pre-installed apps that you don’t use. You can disable those as well, but managing the icons is much faster. Doing this will remove the icon from your system until you decide to change it back. If you can’t delete the app from your device completely, you can just disable and ignore it.
If you’d rather have it on the left or right home screen rather than the main one, just move the icon there instead. Not if you have a Samsung Download Icon Changer APK for Android Galaxy and want to get at the icons. So, these are the five best methods to fix duplicate icons on Android. If you know any other method to fix the problem, let us know in the comment box below. Disable The Launcher AppsOnce identified, clear the cache and force stop the launcher app.
How To Take Backup, Reset & Restore Nokia Mobile Phones (with Video Demo)
Unicon uses the root access to change the icons of installed apps on your device. One of the advantages of this way is that you don’t have to change the launcher to set new icons. It is very useful for those who are very fond of their stock launcher but want to do some changes in the appearance as well. is yet another great app to change the apps’ icons on the home screen. The app is compatible with every launchers and doesn’t ask for the root permission. Using an Android launcher is the easiest way to change the icons of your apps.