- This Natural Border has Extreme Luxury, Ultimate Thickness and Utmost Density.
- This Natural Border is WOVEN In WORLD’S MOST DURABLE Carpet weave to produce a lifetime quality Border.
- This Natural Border has Very long life; you will be able to pass your woolen Border down to your children and grandchildren. A unique spiral crimp built into wool fiber gives it a natural bounce-back ability resulting in strong dimensional stability and abrasion resistance. So the wool fibers do not get flat or hard for years.
- Woolen Border contribute to air purity by absorbing & filtering VOC’s . They greatly improves the Indoor air quality by purifying it. Dust mites do not stick with wool and easily removed by vacuuming. It supports best vacuuming functionality.
- Woolen Border are naturally anti-static..
- Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Avoid exposure to sunlight. A new woolen rug contains some short fibers which will be removed by vacuuming in the first few months.
|MCI Code :||B-1005 (Brown/Greige/Grey)|
|Construction :||Woven Axminster|
|Pile content :||100% Undyed Wool|
|Height :||15-16.5 mm|
|Weight :||3200-3750 gm/m²|
|Width :||1 Foot|
|Backing:||Cotton & Jute, Preserved with Natural Latex|