- This Natural Carpet has Extreme Luxury, Ultimate Thickness and Utmost Density.
- This Natural Carpet is WOVEN In WORLD’S MOST DURABLE Carpet weave to produce a lifetime quality rug.
- This Natural Carpet has Very long life; you will be able to pass your woolen Carpet down to your children and grandchildren. A unique spiral crimp built into wool fiber gives it a natural bounce-back ability resulting in strong dimensional stability and abrasion resistance. So the wool fibers do not get flat or hard for years.
- Woolen Carpet contribute to air purity by absorbing & filtering VOC’s . They greatly improves the Indoor air quality by purifying it. Dust mites do not stick with wool and easily removed by vacuuming. It supports best vacuuming functionality.
- Woolen Carpet are naturally anti-static.
- Carpet pads are recommended underneath.
- Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Avoid exposure to sunlight. A new woolen Carpet contains some short fibers which will be removed by vacuuming in the first few months.
|MCI Code :||MCID-373
|Construction :||Woven Axminster|
|Pile content :||80-20 Wool|
|Height :||13-14 mm|
|Weight :||2500 gm/m²|
|Width :||13′ (3.96m)
|Backing:||Cotton & Jute, Preserved with SB Latex|