- This Natural rug has Extreme Luxury, Ultimate Thickness and Utmost Density.
- This Natural rug is WOVEN In WORLD’S MOST DURABLE Carpet weave to produce a lifetime quality rug.
- This Natural rug has Very long life; you will be able to pass your woolen rug down to your children and grandchildren. A unique spiral crimp built into wool fiber gives it a natural bounce-back ability resulting in strong dimensional stability and abrasion resistance. So the wool fibers do not get flat or hard for years.
- Woolen rugs contribute to air purity by absorbing & filtering VOC’s . They greatly improves the Indoor air quality by purifying it. Dust mites do not stick with wool and easily removed by vacuuming. It supports best vacuuming functionality.
- Woolen rugs are naturally anti-static.
- Rug pads are recommended underneath.
- Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Avoid exposure to sunlight. A new woolen rug contains some short fibers which will be removed by vacuuming in the first few months.
Woolen Woven Axminster Rug MCID-314 Grey
|MCI Code :||MCID-314 Grey
|Construction :||Woven Axminster|
|Pile content :||80-20 Wool|
|Height :||13-14 mm|
|Size (s) :||3’3” x 5′ / 4’4” x 6′ / 6’6” x 9′
|Backing:||Cotton & Jute, Preserved with SB Latex|